Fiction: Feminization School, Part 2

I was fascinated by everything the incredibly sexy teacher was saying.  My tutor has a perfect body to explore women’s clothes in.  She’s like a store mannequin, only living, and moving, and warm, and soft.  I am fascinated by her clothes, and how they accentuate her figure, draw attention to feminine traits that drive me apoplectic with desire.  I never knew how complicated it was for women to shave their legs.

They say they’re turning me, and all my classmates, into girls.  I’ve never thought about being a girl before.  I guess it can’t be all bad.  I mean, look at them!  It must be a blast to be so feminine, so sexy.  I’ve been told that I’m very masculine, but I never really understood it.  I suppose I just take it for granted.  If I were a girl, I definitely would take every advantage of it. I don’t know how they expect us to turn into girls.  I am so completely turned on by the women here that I can’t imagine ever being one of them.  I think it’s all a scare tactic to make us better men, but we’ll see.


They have started us all out with a pair of lacy panties.  We’re supposed to know enough from our lessons to buy ourselves a complete female wardrobe.  They’re generous enough to start us off with some complimentary underwear.


I am fascinated by the shape of these panties, and how they contour the most delicious curves of a woman’s body.  They are so pretty, and so damn cool.  I can’t believe that I get to wear them myself.  Some of the guys are objecting pretty strenuously, but I don’t mind.  I’m very curious about them.  I’d love to know what it feels like to wear them.


I look ridiculous in them, but it’s quite a different sensation.  I can feel how different the crotch is, how it wants to caress only the very bottom of my crotch.  I like how they’re so delicate.  I love the daintiness of them.  They feel so cool.  But I don’t want to get too used to them.  No matter what they do to me, I’ll always be a man.


I can only imagine what it must feel like to wear a garter belt and stockings.  And a bra.  How about a one-piece swimsuit?  That must feel so weird, so unlike anything I’ve ever worn.  And it’s so unmistakably feminine.


I am beginning to imagine how these panties of mine are molding my body into a female shape.  I kinda like the idea.  A lot.  I’m a bit shy about it right now.  I never expected to enjoy this so much.  I can’t wait to buy my wardrobe.  



I have bought the sexiest clothes I could imagine.  The whole time I thought about how hot my tutor would look in them, and how cool it would be to find out what it’s like to wear them myself.  I’m really looking forward to wearing my string bikini.  I love the ties on the side.  It’s just so damn sexy.  I can’t imagine how wearing it will affect me.  



I can’t believe how much fun it is to dress like a girl.  At first, I wanted to keep it experimental.  I wanted to maintain, at the outset at least, some article of masculinity throughout to keep me from going too deep.  But I can’t help myself!  When I put on my panties, I want to go further and further.  I get so aroused just thinking about how much fun it all is, and how completely wrong it is.  There’s no way I should be enjoying this.  I know that it’s turning me into less of a man, but for some reason, I don’t care!  At the time that I wear it, I want to be a girl.  I love the idea that every time I wear something feminine, it makes me more and more feminine myself.  All I can think of is how becoming a girl would make me that much sexier in my panties.  Or do I love wearing them because they make me sexier and more feminine?  I don’t know what comes first.  All I know is that it’s incredibly cool, and it makes me feel so amazing.


A lot of the other guys are grumbling about me because I seem to be enjoying this so much.  They’re calling me a faggot, and a traitor, and all sorts of nasty things.  I hate when they say that, because I’m not any of those things.  I tell them that it’s really just harmless fun, and that they’d enjoy it too if they just let go of their inhibitions.  Then they show me even less respect.  Too bad for them.  I’m looking forward now to our first  sanctioned swimsuit sessions.



I am really loving my new wardrobe!  I feel so sexy now, and so confident!  I’m beginning to notice all sorts of changes in me, things that would once have made me incredibly uncomfortable.  Things that I would have repressed in utter shame.  I was horribly shocked to discover that I look at my tutor differently now.  I used to want to fuck her so badly, but now I just want to be her.  I look at her cute little ass and think to myself that I want mine to look just like it.  I want to share clothes with her, because I think her clothes are far cooler than mine.  She looks stunning in everything, and rather than want to strip them off her and have my way with her, I want to trade so I can prance around just like her.  Worse, I’ve begun to think about where else this is leading.  I have fantasized about doing things with boys.  These clothes are also starting to make me walk and talk like a girl.  It makes me feel so much sexier when I do that!  I’m wearing only girls’ clothes now.  I have abandoned all ties to my male clothes.  I was giddy with excitement when I threw away my last gitch.  I felt so free, and so naughty too.  I snickered seductively at the other boys in my class who aren’t doing quite as well. 

I have passed on to the next grade now, with flying colors.  This means I’m well on my way to becoming a girl, according to the teachers.  This put my situation in a little more context.  I am so scared now.  What have I done?  I threw away my male clothes!  I’m wearing nothing but silk, satin and lace underwear!  I wear makeup and shave all my body hair!  I wear little short dresses and miniskirts!  Only a couple of months ago, I was a ladies’ man, totally masculine.  Now they’re telling me I’m more than halfway to being female!  Somehow, I’m ashamed and frightened.  I have abandoned my manhood, and betrayed all the men who were convinced that we could hold out and break free of our captors.  I have instead collaborated with them, and made myself in their image.  But at the same time, I’m mischievously happy, and flattered about my progress; I’m glad I left those louts behind.  In fact, sometimes I get horny thinking about how I can contribute to their inevitable feminization.  I feel unbelievably sexy.


It’s true.  I have gone past the point of no return.  I don’t even remember what it’s like to be masculine anymore.  I’m going to be a girl!  And I love the idea!  I can’t wait to start my hormone treatment and get nice and shapely, like a girl should be.  But there’s something I need to do first.

To pass on to grade 5, where I can start taking hormones, I need to fuck a boy.  That means I have to be feminine and seductive enough to get a boy to fuck me.  And I think I can do it.  I’m masturbating by shoving a dildo in my ass.  It’s shockingly easy to get it up there when I want to.  I’m getting hot imagining a real dick inside me, just like a girl.  And for good measure, I want to taste his come.  I am such a faggot!  I love it!




So finally I’ve gotten laid.  It was phenomenal, far better than any sex I ever had with a girl.  I felt so female, so sexy, so wonderful.  It’s so naughty of me to have done that, but that’s why it’s so fun.  I’m a boy who dresses like a girl, acts like a girl, and fucks like a girl.  And I love it!  I can’t wait to be completely female!



I’m so nervous.  I’m fucking boys like a little slut now.  It’s part of my routine.  I love getting laid this way.  I love getting a dick inside me.  But it’s time for me to start taking hormones.  Once I start, there’s no turning back.  I’m still physically as much a man as I ever was.  All I have to do is say the word, and I can go back to what I was.  Or I can remain like this, which really isn’t bad at all.  It’s incredibly fun being this feminine, knowing that everyone knows I’m really a man.  I love the idea of turning other men into shemales like me.  But I want more!  I want to have a true female shape.  The thought of becoming truly female turns me on even more.  I will take the hormones without a moment’s hesitation.


It’s been almost a year, and my breasts have filled in nicely.  I don’t need to fill up my bra anymore, and I finally have that gorgeous hourglass figure I’ve craved for so long.  All my parts are softening up as they should.  I look exactly like a girl now, except for one last feature.  It has come to this, and I am ready.  Bring on the surgeon.



I am a girl now.  No more unsightly useless bulge in my panties.  Now I truly look sexy and feminine in my panties.  Off to tutor the new recruits.


No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...