Diary: Breakup

A__ and I are no more.  She never wanted the panties part of the lingerie I gave her, so it's still in my dresser, along with the stockings.  I have moved my other stuff into the same drawer now.  What the Hell's the difference?  It's all my underwear, isn't it?  I like the idea of having girls' clothes in my underwear drawer.
I have to fantasize about this again.  For weeks, the most intensely gratifyingly sexy deed I could think of involved fucking her, no kinks involved.  But I have to forget that if I want to move on.  So back to lingerie for me!


I've re-read much of this file.  There's a lot in there to turn me on.  I want to fantasize about it again, and get totally girlified once more.  I want to explore the possibilities of my fantasies again, in a systematic way.

No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...