Fiction: After the Harem

Or worse (to continue the above idea): the girls get a two-headed dildo, and they all get to fuck me up the ass with it.  The ultimate revenge!  They get to rape me and demean me even worse than I did to them.  Some are violent, some are tender, some are clumsy, some are expert, but all of them do it at least once.  I get no chance to rest: as soon as one is done, and she extracts her dildo from my ass, another comes right back in.  It's the most incredibly outrageously demeaning experience that any human being has ever lived through.  And it affects me deeply: once it's done, and I become a prissy little faggot willingly wearing women's clothes, I slowly work my way back to the top of the heap.  I am one of the girls now.  I convince them that I should be an example to all rapists.  They should all suffer as I have, and that's the only way they'll learn to respect women.  I work as hard as I can to effeminate myself, taking even the most extreme measures.  I take hormones and grow my own tits.  I conceal my dick as much as I can.  I am a total she-male.  I start to look like an Amazon sex-goddess.
Eventually, we start capturing convicted rapists.  We dress them up and fuck them up the ass.  I am usually the first to get in there.  I don't need a dildo, and I resent that; I make sure that these men feel it worse than I ever did.  I make them so effeminate and so docile that I have them competing for who gets the privilege of sucking my dick.


And it grows from there.  Our ranks swell so high from all of our rapist converts, who are forced to undergo sex-change operations and become girls too, that we decide to expand.  Our vigilantism grows to include all criminals, as far as jaywalkers and litterers, and even parking ticket offenders.  Then it's all men.  All men must learn to respect women.  All men must become girls, feel silk and satin on their nipples and cocks, and get dildoes and penises up the ass.  There is no longer any excuse: everyone must wear women's lingerie, and strive to be a beautiful woman.  To do otherwise is a crime.  I become even more powerful than ever, and I do it as a girl.

No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...