Power in the Battle of the Sexes

Power: for a man, it's physical strength.  For a woman, it's beauty, or rather femininity itself.

Thinking about how a woman's power is sly and naughty, while a man's is almost an entitlement, deserved.  A man exercising his power is blunt and obvious, as are his objectives; a woman exercising her power is perhaps obvious, but certain subtle, and her objectives are inscrutable.

The crux of it is that a man's power over a woman depends on her power over him: he would not even think to subdue her if not for the fact that she has already seduced him.

This strikes me as incredibly important.

No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...