Diary: Writing a Diary



Several months ago, I started keeping a log of my crossdressing sessions. I've been curious about identifying habits, patterns, and themes over time. I had an identical process years ago, but I stopped when it became tedious to record all the details after the fact.

Recently, I realized that it would be sort of fun to describe at least some of these sessions publicly. There's some value to others in reading about my real-life experiences; and there's a certain thrill I get out of writing about it. There's a huge amount of fiction out there that purports to do this, but veers into fantasy. This is going to be quite a bit more boring, but will likely include some description of what I'm fantasizing about.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Alfredo Medrano said...

Esto fue ayer
De un de repente se me antoja hablarle a Alicia y ver que pex
Me dice que Paulina está en promo 3200 la hora y media

Se hacen la hora y llega ella super casual una faldita de mezclilla y un top cremita hermoso ,procedemos con el pago y y entra a la habitación.
Ya entro la saludo unos besos y platicamos un poco ,pero ella sin perder tiempo de un de repente me empieza a besar ,un rico agasajo en la cama ,después de los besos le pido un oral y muy rico sigue siendo un 9.5/10 ,me gusta su cuerpo y lo disfruto mucho, reposamos un poco y le dije que tenía ganas de verla desnudita y accede se desprende de toda esa ropa que se le veia muy sexy...
Nos aclimatamos un poco y empezamos los besos nos prendemos y dice que se arme ,me pone el gorro se acomodo de una manera perfecta que se coje de maravilla aya dentro ,me corro nuevamente y se termina el tiempo Fueron dos palos bien disfrutados entre varias posiciones y buen oral me gusto mucho el aroma que sale de su cuerpo mientras teníamos las relaciones y aparte es super alivianada...

Paulina de con Alicia
3200 hora y media Promo
motel Niu

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...