Diary Transcription Project Continues

Over a year ago, I had started blogifying my many diary entries from years gone by. I had abandoned the project because it's somewhat tedious, but now I'm interested again.

I have accumulated vast amounts of writing about my fantasies over the years, and it seems a shame to have them hidden forever. Of particular note are some epiphanies I had along the way, and how I marked major milestones in my feminine development.  The beginning of the diary itself was a major turning point in my life. It was the first time I ever admitted to myself that I love wearing women's clothes. Moving past denial after so many years was instrumental in making me the happy crossdresser that I am today.

No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...