Secretly living in my wife's closet: the musings of a closet transvestite. Adult content.
The Notebook Dream
I had one of those Composition notebooks, and I wrote the name Angélique on it, in fancy script, musing about how I'd love that to be my name. Then my mother arrived with a bunch of people, and she collected notebooks, and laughed jovially when she took mine and saw the clever name I had put on it, like it was a joke on my part. I laughed along with her, nervously, feeling like I came close to having my secret discovered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Becoming a Habit
I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...
-
And the secret comes out: the most intense sexual gratification I have ever experienced came while I wore women's underwear. I like to ...
-
That was about three or four years ago. An adolescent eruption of self-pity, as it were. Today things are different. I can imagine heari...
-
My wife is beautiful and sexy. In the mornings and evenings, she tends to strip down to her panties and walk all around the house doing mund...
No comments:
Post a Comment