Bathing Suits

There's something particularly sexy and feminine about women's swimwear. I could never quite put my finger on it. Lingerie is wonderful and sexy, too, but somehow, it doesn't make me quiver with desire like a nice bathing suit.

When I was a bachelor, I used to have no fewer than 5 bathing suits. I had a blue one-piece, which I wore more often than anything else, a red one-piece which was quite a bit too small, a hot pink string bikini, a silver bikini meant for serious swimmers, complete with a full bra, and a white thong bikini with lacy trim that covered practically nothing. I had lots of other stuff, too, including panties, a corset, stockings, garter belts, and a patent leather mini-dress. I wore all of it extensively, if privately, but especially the blue bathing suit.

There was nothing special about it. For some reason, I always went back to it. I don't think it necessarily made me feel more feminine than, say, the outfit I wore with the mini-dress (usually my black corset, black satin panties, garter belt, and fishnet stockings), but it was much more simple. It was a single item of girlie goodness that I could slip into and instantly feel like I was betraying my gender. The other stuff always made me feel like I needed to put on more: panties alone were never enough without a bra, and the garter belt would always get messy when my feminine fantasies became too much to bear. The one-piece bathing suit was excruciatingly, unmistakably female with very little effort.

Sadly, I had to dispose of all of it when my girlfriend moved in. I certainly didn't want her to find it. Now I secretly wear her stuff, but unfortunately, she has only two-piece bathing suits. Granted, when we met she only had two, and now she has five, but I desperately miss wearing a one-piece. There's something amazing about that soft, tight fabric, stretched over my waist, shaping me like a girl. Someday, I will have another.

No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...