Diary: Britney Lookalike

An interesting news story caught my eye this weekend.  It seems that teen pop star Britney Spears had a lookalike contest, the winner of which would get to hang around with her backstage at one of her concerts.  Naturally, all the teeny-boppers in the world who idolize her and want to be just like her.  So did 23-year old Robert Stephens.  He's been practicing all his life to be just like Britney Spears.  He dressed up like her and won the contest hands down.  At the concert, when he claimed his prize, the press mistook him for Britney herself, he looks so much like her, and her publicists went ballistic and threw him out.

What a lucky bastard!


I remember hearing about a guy who idolized Elle MacPherson so much that he became a lookalike of her.  Now that's dedication.  I would love to do that, too.  Britney is incredibly beautiful.  I imagine he went the whole nine yards, meaning that he wasn't wearing anything masculine underneath.  He looks so much like her - and she looks pretty damned feminine - that he must put in hours of practice.  He must even move like her.  That's incredibly cool.  The guy made himself into one of the most beautiful girls on the planet.  What an ambition!  What a fantasy!


Imagine being forced to become a lookalike of a supermodel...

No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...