Diary: Swimsuit Raid

I took it anyway last time we were there.  I'm glad, too.  But I seem to have lost interest for a while.  I'm close to S__, now.  But that's irrelevant to this work.

A__, who works on a phone sex line, tells me that men fantasizing about wearing women's underwear is very widespread.  I always thought so.  It's just that no one will admit it.  But damnit, we still love to indulge in it, don't we?  We just love to feel feminine.  Do I ever.  I really need lingerie, badly.  The bathing suit didn't titillate me all that much.  But I own it, now, so I am glad.  I just need panties, teddies, stockings, a g string.  That's what I want.


No comments:

This is Becoming a Habit

 I'm on another business trip, and as is becoming usual, I bought myself some nail polish and makeup. I bought a cheap makeup box on Ama...